What we do?
UFlex is India’s largest end to end flexible packaging solutions company that manufactures a wide variety of flexible packaging films and solutions like BOPP films, BOPET films, CPP film, Metalized films, AIOX coated films and Special Effects film for varied industry sectors across the world. Since 1985 we have been serving as a one-stop-shop for a multitude of flexible packaging needs in countries like USA, Canada, South America, UK, Europe, Russia, CIS countries, South Africa and other African countries, the Middle East and the South Asian Countries.
With headquarters in the National Capital Region, Noida, we have packaging films manufacturing facilities in India, Dubai, Mexico, Poland, Egypt, Russia and USA with a cumulative capacity over 3,81,000 TPA (839 million lbs/year).
We are already the world’s largest supplier of polyester films for flexible packaging applications.
With our uncompromised Quality and Service to the customers, we have established an irreproachable legacy over the past few years.
In our unspoken yet universal commitment, we believe that all our customers deserve nothing less than the best. The focus on quality innovation emanates from our conviction to deploy advanced technologies coupled with State-of-the-art equipment to add maximum value to our customer’s business.
We incorporate an intricate approach to offer customized packaging solutions to our clientele at competitive pricing in the shortest lead time. This approach has helped us emerge as a leading flexible packaging film manufacturer and earn some of the esteemed international awards for product excellence and innovation while maintaining sustainable standards.
The second focus is our customer service. With an overarching aim to serve our customers by maintaining a close contiguity with them, we started our first overseas plant in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Ever since, there has been no looking back, and we marked global footprints in Mexico, Egypt, Poland and The United States of America. We assure timely deliveries to our customers that give them access to greater ease and effective working capital management.
We stay true to this statement at all times; We are with you, for you whenever and wherever you desire.
We are a multi-million conglomerate spread over 350 acres across four continents. Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001, 14001 and HACCP certified. As a result of which, UFlex is the only packaging film manufacturer serving varied sectors across the world with global outreach that accounts for over 90% of the worldwide packaging market.
We have advanced technology equipped ISO 9001, 14001 and HACCP certified plants producing BOPET films (Bi-axially oriented polyethylene terephthalate), BOPP films (Bi-axially oriented polypropylene), CPP (Cast polypropylene), Food packaging films and Metallized films across Asia, Europe, North America, CIS and Africa.
- Our manufacturing facility in Noida has three lines of 6.7 meters each for BOPET films, with a cumulative capacity of 58,000 TPA, two lines of 6.7 meter each for BOPP films with a cumulative capacity of 30, 000 TPA, and one CPP line with capacity of 4,000 TPA. Also, we have six state-of-the-art 2.5 meter wide plasma enhanced high-barrier metallizers with a cumulative capacity of 40,000 TPA.
- Flex Middle East has one ultra-modern 6.7 meter wide Polyester film line, operating at 500 m/minute to produce 22,000 TPA of polyester films (BOPET). One avant-garde 2.5 meter wide plasma enhanced high-barrier metallizer capable of producing 5,400 TPA high quality metalized films.
- Flex America S.A. de C.V’s plant in Mexico produces BOPET films and high-barrier metalized Films. It houses two 8.7 meters wide BOPET film lines running at 500 m/minute to produce combindly 60,000 TPA of film. This is one of the world’s largest film plants that are much bigger than any other film lines in North America. It is complemented by two 2.45 meter wide plasma-enhanced advanced high-barrier metallizer with a cumulative capacity of 10,800 TPA; two 1.250 & 1.600 meter wide alox coated film line with a cumulative capacity of 7,000 TPA.
- Flex P Films (Egypt) S.A.E. holds three film lines in operation out of which one 8.7 meters wide 500 m/minute BOPP film line that produces 35,000 TPA; one 8.7 meters wide 500 m/minute BOPET film line that produces 30,000 TPA; and a CPP line that produces 7,000 TPA of film. The film lines are complemented by 10 highly equipped plasma-enhanced standard/high barrier metallizers that churn out 72,000 MT of excellent quality metalized films per year. The plant also houses an alox coating line that produces 4,000 TPA of high barrier, transparent film per year.
- Flex Films Europa Sp. z.o.o. plant in Poland is the first manufacturing facility in Europe. The plant houses an avant-garde Two 8.7 meter wide BOPET film lines that runs at 500 m/minute and can produce 75,000 TPA of film supplemented by two plasma-enhanced high-barrier metallizer that can produce 30,000 TPA of film every year.
- Flex (Films) USA Inc’s plant in Kentucky houses an 8.7 meter wide BOPET film line running at 500 m/minute and is capable of producing 30,000 TPA. It is complemented by plasma-enhanced high-barrier metallizer that can produce 7, 500 TPA of metalized film. The BOPET film line is bigger than any other film line presently operating in the USA.
- Flex Films RUS LLC plant in Stupino houses an 8.7 meter wide BOPET film line running at 500 m/minute and is capable of producing 30,000 TPA. It is complemented by plasma-enhanced high-barrier metallizer that can produce 8,000 TPA of metalized film.
Imbibing to the core value system of UFlex Group, the film division develops mutually enriching and highly satisfying business partnerships. We specialize in designing solutions with immaculate precision to maximize our client's operational economy and bottom line.
IN DOING THIS WE PARTICULARLY FOCUS ON:
- Path-breaking innovations with differentiation;
- High material efficiency leading to greater production yield;
- Reduced operating cost;
- Optimum asset utilization.
We continue to work towards world-class operational excellence by methodical elimination of losses in each area of operation. The focal point incessantly stands with sustainability as we progress to reduce wastes and energy consumption.
Research & Development
Flexible packaging is the fastest-growing sector globally. India’s packaging industry is no exception.The shift from traditional rigid packaging to flexible packaging is highly fluid, mainly on account of attractiveness, cost-effectiveness and strength, primarily supported by the ever-increasing consumer demand. To thrive in the sector by continuously innovating and meeting the rise in demand, UFlex Films Division India has a dedicated Research and Development Department.
The prime thrust at Films Business of UFlex is to develop and execute par excellence innovation strategy as an integral part of the overall business plan.
With the diagonal movement of predominant and unwavering focus on developing the essential skills, with a well-defined roadmap, we identify and mark the requisite resources for efficient implementation and concentrated attention to achieve desired results. This has been the key to our consistently good track record of new and developing cutting-edge products and requires complete dedication and a never say die attitude.
We also customize products as per clients’ requirements and carry out a feasibility and viability analysis for their benefit.
To Know More About Packaging Films, Visit FlexFilms Website www.flexfilm.com